In this course, you will explore the world of hospitality, learn to create and oversee high-quality guest experiences from;
- Food Safety and Nutrition
- Food Production
- Food and Beverage Service
- Beverage Management and Merchandising
- Food and Beverage Cost Control
You will also gain fundamental linguistic knowledge and professional practices including know-how and soft skills and ability to hold regional and international management positions in the industry.
It is an ideal choice if you are looking to manage or launch a business in the hotel or restaurant industry.
During the 3 years learning period, the future hospitality managers will acquire professional skills to tackle concrete and operational realities through;
- Internationally standard training to meet the demands of the regional and international market
- Professional Internship and a business project as an opportunity to start your career path
- Hotel and Restaurant Management workshops and mentorship with our partner companies
- A chance to inter in your own start-up company to grow your entrepreneurial and management skills.