IATA Diploma in Cabin Crew
- This is a one year IATA Diploma programms meant to train prospective candidates to be able to work as flight attendants with airlines.
- The main area of operation is to work on board passengers’ air crafts to ensure the safety and comfort of traveling passengers.
How You Will Benefit
- Become aware of the cabin crew profession, its origins and current practice
- Describe the aircraft types and cabin crew functions
- Learn to manage passenger interactions in a variety of circumstances
- Know about different types of emergency and safety procedures