SMART service Award is an annual event aimed at recognizing leading companies, organizations, institutions and personalities for their innovative achievements in Digital transformation, business and IT marketing, customer care service, cross-industry partnering, collaboration, product and services innovation.
Specific objectives of SMART Service Award
- To encourage Digital Service Innovationawarded to organizations successfully driving innovative breakthroughs with tangible impact in business, industry and society;
- To enable Digital Business recognizing the achievements and advances made by companies enabling digital business and services for others;
- To encourage customer care services through social media and other online platforms.
- to discourage bureaucracy
- To encourage social media users to strive for perfection and excellence
On 25th November 2017 UTB won the award of being the best TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTION in Rwanda and was recognized for its contribution towards service excellence through ICT. This event took place at Park inn by Radisson Hotel.
UTB is committed to spearhead the advancement of education through quality teaching, learning, research, consultancy and service to the community by preparing graduates to meet the needs of Rwanda, the region and the global community.
Prof. Dr. Tombola M.Gustave, DVC Academics & Dr. Mbarushimana Nelson, Ag. Director of Research and Consultancy waiting for the awarding ceremony
Prof. Dr. Tombola M. Gustave receiving the award. UTB won the competition as the Best Technology Institution.
Prof. Dr. Tombola M. Gustave receiving the award
Prof. Dr. Tombola M.Gustave advertising UTB Academic programs
Received award from Smart Service Award organisers
Dr. MBARUSHIMANA Nelson, Ph.D.
Ag. Director of Research and Consultancy